Saturday, January 29, 2011

For Erin- My Spot Check Buddy!

Hello Erin! I just reviewed your blog and as you should know, you are doing GREAT! You have gone above and beyond, got all your requirements done and now just have to do your daily practice stuff until Sunday!

Unless I counted wrong (and I might have, so I'm glad I have a buddy to check on me!) I should have one more meal and one more good deed still left to do. Because of my health problems this month with my voice, I was only able to have one voice lesson so that leaves me with holes in my vocal coaching/private lessons section, as well as my new song learned and recorded. I was working on "Still Hurting" from the Last Five Years, and I'm sad I never got to sing it for anyone :(

Anyway- you're great! See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment