Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

Daily Practice Session


Technical Concepts -Ran through another Kurt vocalization recording from a past lesson. Scales, lip trills, dopey "goo-goo"s, "baby cry", etc.

Minutes - 45


Repertoire - Started to work on "I'm Still Hurting" from the Last 5 Years. I don't know if this is the song I want to be my "new" song for the month, but i love it!

Minutes – approx. 15


Successes – I'm still hoarse, but I'm feeling better than yesterday. I think that's a success.


Areas for improvement – I still need to take it easy until I can get to a doctor, but I'm doing the required daily work.


Notes: Find my "new song". Preferably a pop song.





Healthy Eating


Meal Description – Breakfast Smoothie! 1 tablespoon rice protein with one cup of organic rice milk. 1/3 cup uncooked oatmeal, 1 heaping tablespoon of milled flax seeds, fresh blueberries, fresh raspberries, fresh blackberries, half a banana and frozen peaches (instead of ice).


Restaurant or Market – All of the produce is from Smith’s, the flax seeds are from Trader Joe’s.


Rating – I’m gonna give this **** for breakfast but I don’t think this would feel satisfying in any other meal slot.






Healthy Eating


Meal Description – Lunch Steak Salad! Romaine lettuce, spinach, snap peas, bean sprouts, low-fat shredded mexican blend cheese, craisins, lean steak strips and Champagne Pear Vinaigrette


Restaurant or Market – All of the produce is from Smith’s, dressing from Trader Joe’s.


Rating – Another tasty and successful healthy lunch salad. ****






No comments:

Post a Comment