Friday, January 7, 2011

First 7 Days- An Overview

What I've Done:

3 Dance/Yoga classes

I've eaten 8 healthy meals

I've attended 1 live performance

What I Still Need to Do:

Get 2 private vocal coaching sessions

Take 4 private voice lessons

Record myself singing somewhere live

Learn/master a new song and record it

Eat 17 more healthy meals

Take 7 more dance or yoga classes

Do 5 charitable deeds


Blegh:

Here is my struggle- I don't know where to perform live. And I have NO clue what to do for my good deed. I want to sing at the retirement home with my friends, but I'm in my intersession class when they're planning on doing it. School HAS to come first, I just wish that I had time to do everything I want to do. Sigh.

You can expect my next overview on the 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment