Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25


Went to yoga this morning, and I'm glad I did! Felt great most of the day, although I could have used a nap around 4!

Daily Practice Session:
Today, I went through my music notebook and took out all the music that I never use. Then I re-alphabetized the remainder and added a list of new songs I want to learn when I get better:
1. Aquarius from Hair
2. Sober by Pink
3. Confidence in Me from the Sound of Music
4. See I'm Smiling from The Last 5 Years
5. You Don't Know from Next to Normal
6. Superboy and the Invisible Girl from Next to Normal

just to name a few.

That took me a little over an hour.

Healthy Eating

Meal Description- Breakfast, "White Lightening Omelette", egg whites, chicken, green chile, salsa, guacamole, cheese, little potato bites, a whole wheat english muffin and peppermint tea with honey.

Restaurant or Market- LePeep!

Rating- **** Really yummy, although questionable on calories.

Picture- Gilbert took a picture because I accidentally left the house without my bloggie this morning! So, I will post the picture when I get it.

Healthy Eating

Meal Description- Lunch, Salad with weird name that I don't remember but it had tuna, potatoes, tomatoes, olives, spring mix lettuce, and other yummy stuff in it. And red lentil soup that was pretty freaking awesome.

Restaurant or Market- The Grove

Rating- **** Super fantastic yummy soup. loved it. put winning soup to shame. the salad confused me, but it tasted good.


Charitable Deeds
On Saturday I did two more charitable deeds. In the morning I volunteered for the YMCA at the Health Fair. I handed out a lot of camp merchandise to potential new camper families and did a whole lot of talking about how great camp is and all our wonderful discounts. I do work for camp over the summer, but during the off-season I am a volunteer and I work my butt off! Cool deal that one of my big volunteer thingies for camp happened during the challenge!


Me! Loving Y Camp!


My boss-friend! Loving Y Camp!
Random adorable child wearing a free Camp shirt we gave him that morning!


Later that night I volunteered for the Revolutions International Theatre festival again. This time at the Reptilian Lounge as a change sweeper. It doesn't sound like hard work but it is! Change doesn't submit that easily to sweeping- and there's a whole lot of pressure to get it all swept up and swept well so the performers get all the money they deserve!



No comments:

Post a Comment