Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26

Today my voice felt great, better than it has in a couple of week! I vocalized a tiny bit just to see and sure enough I could actually sing! I only did for like 2 minutes and then stopped because I know I'm not supposed to, but it was a nice little reminder that not all hope is lost.

Also- I had two healthy meals today and forgot to take pictures! Uuuugh. Oh well, I will just have to eat more healthy meals tomorrow!


Daily Practice Session

Today I got the OBC Recordings of American Idiot and Aida. I listened to all of American Idiot, it's really great. When my roommates came home they were really digging the music and were surprised when I said " I think I like Green Day even more when Broadway people are singing it!" I haven't listened to all of Aida yet, but I think I am going to do that tomorrow as part of my non-singing practice.
I wanted to listen to American Idiot because all my friends have been talking about it non stop for the past couple weeks. I always thought I wouldn't need to hear the broadway version because I have the Green Day discography, but it is super cool. I thought the dudes on the recording sounded a little tougher/more rock than the girls though, which bummed me out. I wish the girls had a little more rock going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment