Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21


This morning I went to Hot Yoga at 6:30 with my wonderful yoga buddies, and grabbed a quick good-for-me breakfast at Winning. Then I went home and worked up the courage to finally call Dr.Frost, the ENT in Alamogordo. And I am happy to announce the great news- I got an appointment for February 10th! Things are looking up!

I had plans to do more practice head shots with roomie/challenge support group member, Diana. She even got all dolled up and we drove downtown to try out some different settings and when we got to my favorite fence in Albuquerque, I noticed that I had left my memory card at home! So we drove around and scouted out some potential places to shoot on Monday instead.

It's too bad I already finished my "see a live performance" requirement, because I went with Cierra and her boyfriend to see the 505 Mens Barbershop Chorus concert tonight and was completely blown away! It really inspired me to want to join a choir again once I'm healthy. I forgot how much I miss being part of a choir! I was especially impressed by the dynamics and blending... little things that I forget about while working on solo work.

Daily Practice Session

Today I was too busy to watch my documentary! I'm getting sad! So Today I did more Hairspray work. I read through the dialogue in my little book and then looked up different Tracy performances on youtube. I know that I'm not supposed to, but I think I like the Tracy from the movie the best, I think her voice is the nicest. I am trying to figure out how it is that I can BE Tracy, and not ACT cheesey... does that make sense? Bring truth to a cartoony character. It's especially hard because I'm still not certain I will be healthy come audition time.

Healthy Eating


Meal Description – Breakfast- Scrambled eggs, dry wheat toast, peppermint tea w/ honey


Restaurant or Market – Winning Coffee Co.


Rating – **. Boring, and the eggs were a little too "wet" for my taste



Healthy Eating


Meal Description – Dinner- Sonoma Chicken Salad Wrap, Spicy Vegan Pumpkin Soup and a Solixer "Relax" to drink


Restaurant or Market – Whole Foods


Rating – ****, my favorite meal all month. Filled me up, feels good for me... and yummy yummy yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment