Friday, January 21, 2011

9 Days Left- Another Overview!

Here's where I'm at as of 1/21/11:

Private Voice Lessons- 1/4

Vocal Coaching Sessions- 0/2

Healthy Meals- 20/25

Dance/Yoga Classes- 10/10

Charitable Deeds- 2/5

See a Performance- 1/1

Learn a New Song- 0/1

Perform a Song- 1/1


I'm doing pretty well for someone who hasn't been able to sing for a little over half the month! I still need 3 Voice lessons (or some form of substitution) and 2 vocal coaching sessions (or some form of substitution), to learn a new song/record it (or some form a substitution) , eat 5 more healthy meals and do 3 more charitable deeds!

I wish I could be doing all the vocal stuff, since this IS a voice challenge after all. I see all of my wonderful friends seeing incredible benefits from working so hard and I feel like other than learning to be more humble, I haven't seen as much good as my friends have.

I have decided that when I get better I am going to do the challenge over again, for myself. I wont post the blog to facebook, but I will keep the blog to keep myself on track.




No comments:

Post a Comment