Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12


Daily Practice Session


Technical Concepts - Recorded Kurt warm-up, same as every day.

Minutes - 25ish


Repertoire - God Bless the USA and I'm Still Hurting

Minutes – 30ish


Successes – God Bless the USA is making head way


Areas for improvement – I am still having a hard time singing to the backing track without looking at the words. It seems really easy but it's not. haha


Notes: Got most of my costume for the performance on saturday! Really excited. My voice was a little weak today for I'm Still Hurting and I need to figure out who my ENT is....




Healthy Eating


Meal Description – Breakfast- scrambled egg whites, fuit, sausage and (sourdough?) toast (all organic!!!!)


Restaurant or Market – The Grove Cafe


Rating – ***** holy cow- super great!




Dance/Personal Fitness


Date/time - 1/12/11 @ 6:30am


Type of class – Hot Vinyasa


Difficulty Level - All Levels


Studio and Instructor – Blissful Spirits Hot Yoga with Rebecca Widmayer


What did you most enjoy? – Gilbert came today! I think I've finally gone enough times that I don't feel like I'm "intruding" on the yoga class. It was still hard and sweaty, but I felt like I belonged today.


What did you find challenging and why? – I got a muscle cramp in my upper thigh during a pose today, which hasn't happened yet. I hope that it doesn't happen again.


Observations – There are people who take themselves too seriously, and then there are me and my friends, who are awesome. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment