Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8


Daily Practice Session


Technical Concepts - Kurt recorded warm-up. Lip trills, goo-goo thingies, baby cries, scales...

Minutes - 30


Repertoire - I'm Still Hurting from the Last 5 Years

Minutes – 15


Successes – My dynamics are starting to improve


Areas for improvement – I need to focus on my placement more, and pay attention to which vowels I need to deepen to get a stronger sound.


Notes: Drink more water!



Healthy Eating


Meal Description – Breakfast- sun dried tomato bagel sandwich with scrambled eggs, green chile, tomato, black forest ham and swiss cheese


Restaurant or Market – Winning Coffee Co.


Rating – **** YUMMY and gave me lots of energy, took a long walk afterward and was full until late afternoon




Healthy Eating


Meal Description – Lunch- mini sandwich on a whole wheat roll, swiss cheese, ham, turkey, tomato, brown mustard, avocado


Restaurant or Market – Fred's house!


Rating – *** tasty and satisfying




No comments:

Post a Comment