Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22- p.s.

I forgot to put this in my last blog! This is the dialogue from a little sketch about Rogers and Hammerstein from the documentary.

A man goes to the ticket vendor to buy a ticket to see a Rogers and Hammerstein show. The woman says it will be $6.60. He asks why it would be so much for one ticket. The vendor explains that the evening shows are $6.60, and the afternoon prices are $4.40. Then:

Man: Well... what are the morning prices? I mean, I don't care how early.

Woman: They don't have any morning performances.

Man: You mean Rogers and Hammerstein don't make any money in the morning?

Woman: No.

Man: Not in the morning, huh? Then why did they write that song about how beautiful it is?

Woman: Well, that's when they take it to the bank!

hahaha... okay I thought it was really funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment